Who is KSPT?
A bit about Kylee…
I am a fun-loving, sun-loving, active woman with an incredible husband who I adore and 3 beautiful, ratbag children. At last count, I have participated and/or competed in over 36 sports. I love music and beautiful smelling flowers (yes, I actually do stop to smell the roses), dark chocolate, long and squishy hugs, ‘Footloose’ (the original of course), positive people, beautiful food, a hug from my Mum, deadlifts, the feeling of cool grass between my toes and the sound of my children’s laughter. I do what I do because I love what I do! After 15 years in the Public Service, I decided that it was time to turn the things that I loved doing into a career. So one miserable November’s day, I handed in my resignation and made the choice to set my own path, form my own vision and chase my dreams. I’ve been passionate about health and fitness ever since I was a little girl and my journey has been, and continues to be, a constant evolution. I will never stop learning. For me, being fit and healthy has allowed me to live an incredible life, full of vivid experiences and beautiful memories from trekking the peaks of the Himalayas, free-falling through the sky, diving the depths of the ocean to discover the wonders of the Vanuatu reefs to simply playing a game of chasey with my children until THEY are the ones that are tired or bored! I love sharing my knowledge, strategies and passion for living with anyone who is willing to learn. I know that this is what I was put on this earth to do. My legacy will be to touch the lives of women in this world, positively influencing and inspiring them to be the healthiest, strongest, happiest and most AMAZING women they can be so that we each leave our legacy of health with our children and our future generations.
Kylee’s qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Member of Fitness Australia
- Boxing – Certified boxing instructor: Punchfit Australia
- Pilates – Certified Pilates instructor: Studio Pilates Australia
- Suspension – Certified Suspension instructor: Crank-It Suspension Australia
- CPR and First Aid current
- Kids First Aid training current
- Mother – 3 children, aged 16, 13, 2
We do what we do because we love what we do
We are THE role model
We amplify awesomeness
We have a crack
We own our failures
We plant greatness
We seek C.A.N.I.
Here at KSPT, we deliver:
- Complete fitness assessments including specific components of health
- Identification and appraisal of physical strength and weaknesses
- Guidance to identify and define health and fitness goals
- Development of tailored, individual fitness programs specific to your goals
- Safe instruction and supervision of exercise movement, particularly for post-natal specific conditions including abdominal separation and weak pelvic floor issues
- Coaching and correction of exercise movement technique
- Support and recommendations to improve nutrition
- Knowledge sharing on balancing family, work, fitness and health
- Facilitation and nurturing of a female fitness community to draw on strengths, knowledge and experiences
- Creche facilities for your little ones, to allow you to dedicate 45 minutes to YOU!
Health and fitness training is provided in the form of:
- Child friendly group fitness sessions.
- One-on-one private training sessions; and
- Semi-private group training sessions
Personal training and semi-private group training can be delivered in the privacy of your own home, in my Kippa-Ring studio or alternatively at Sutton’s Beach, Margate. KSPT group classes are suitable for men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes, all fitness levels and we welcome and encourage pre and post-natal Mums. And the best part for Mum’s… KSPT offers creche facilities for your little ones, to allow you to dedicate 45 minutes to YOU!
Pricing & Timetable
Classes start from as little as $5.00 per class with the purchase of an unlimited PLATINUM VIP class pass. We have a range of products and pricing packages to choose from and there is guaranteed to be a pricing package to suit your budget and help you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
All group classes are held at Sutton’s Beach, Youth Park. This is the large grassed area at the entrance to Sutton’s Beach car park, beside the enclosed children’s playground. Look for our signature orange KSPT flag.
We offer a large variety of group fitness classes at various times of the day and night, including weekend classes, to suit your busy schedule.
KSPT Creche is available for all weekday classes
Want to book a service with KSPT?
All KSPT services including classes, PT appointments, initial consultation appointments and our products are able to be booked online, at a time that is convenient to you. Download the app from the App Store today and in just a few clicks, you’ll be booked in to start your amazing journey to better health and fitness!